If you live and breathe digital marketing and love all things fashion we want to talk to you! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will be focusing on new areas for the business primarily for KIDSWEAR and HOMEWARES.
You will be working at Factory X; a multi brand fashion house located in Abbotsford, Victoria. Brands include iconic Australian labels Gorman, Dangerfield, Princess Highway, L’urv, Alannah Hill and Jack London.
This role would suit an enthusiastic Marketing Manager who thrives in the digital spectrum. You will manage social media, build, grow and nurture new and growth areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to gain brand awareness and drive sales
- Social media management including facebook, instagram and Pinterest
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on these insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Influencer marketing – blogger outreach and loan management
- Copy writing - press material, social media content and marketing collateral
- Develop, manage and implement yearly marketing plan and calendar
- Stylist loan management – point of contact for media and press enquiries
- Assisting Creative Director with look book and campaign shoots
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Candidates require a minimum of 1 year employment experience in a digital marketing role, and must be Australian residents.
If you love our brands and want to join a successful Australian fashion business, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com today